tirsdag den 6. oktober 2009

05.10.09 <3

BEST DAY EVEEEEEEER!!!!!!

Oh my GARD, it was a totally good concert yesterday! Shit, it was so nice.
I came unfortunately first at 17:40pm, so I only had time to say hello to a couple of friends before Heidi from Universal Music called me and said that Nuui & I had to meet Cinema Bizarre.
We were supposed to meet them in a hall, and it was unbelievable that they suddenly came walking toward us xD
They vere so sweet and they were really happy for the gifts, especially when they found out, that there was beers in our basket ;D
After that we got autographs from all of them and we took pictures with them. And then we unfortunately need to go again ;(

I got up on second row in Lille Vega and I could see the stage pretty well. And Blowsight was the and they were actually quite good dx
Seriously, when CB got on stage the hall exploded! Fuck, we screamed. And it was really a great concert, all of it 8D

It was really a day I'll never forget <3
Out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar