mandag den 16. november 2009

Great news and a great weekend!

Hey guys!

Wow, it was the best weekend in my life!! I was in Espergærde with Alberte, Rosa, Emma & Nikita at Nikitas place. And we were up all night, having SO much fun and filming videos where we were dressed up like Tokio Hotel. I might post our video here, as soon as Emma puts it out on youtube!
I miss the weekend and the people so damn much already. I can't wait 'til next time we do it!

And.. I'm going to the Tokio Hotel concert the 1st of March 2010 xD Yes, I know it's weird, but my parents'll pay for it, so I don't need to spend any money at all :b And as I said, I'd regret it so damn much, if I don't go. So, I will x)

And last but NOT least: 30 Seconds To Mars are going to Denmark the 9th of March 2010!!!! FINALLY! Yes, I'm so going to see them! I've been waiting for so long and now they're coming! Can't believe it. And maybe I'm going to get a backstage pass, 'cause my aunts ex knows Jared Leto xD ! Isn't that just awesome dx ?
But that day's actually my mom's birthday, so I hope she'll let me go. She doesn't care much about her birthday, but she likes to celebrate it with me and my lil' bro' though. But I'm crossing my fingers!

Out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar