onsdag den 25. november 2009

Party party party.

Hey peeps.

I saw New Moon this saturday!! Oh yes, it was SO great, I really love it. I went to the Danish cinema Palads and saw it with my two friends, Jeppe and Cath. We had a great time :D
I've read all the books in english (they suck in danish), so I knew what was going to happen, but I loved it anyway. Taylor Lautners body, UUUHMM!! Yummy. Now I'm doubting if I'm on the right team, Team Edward. But I still think that Taylor/Jacobs nose is weird o.o Hahaha.
And sure Edward's an idiot in New Moon, first at least, but he's sweet again in the end. And he's sweet in all the other books! But Jacob's nice too. Oh, I'm confused!! Whose team should I be on? You guys tell me!

I'm going to a party (again) at my school (again) and this time my friend Unnur might come too ;D It's going to be awesome, I can't wait to see who she's going to make out with, on my school xD Maybe one from my class? Would be so freakin' funny x)

I miss last weekend so freakin' much ;__; ! Billa, Tomi, Alberte & Rosa, it was my best weekend ever! I had so much fun with you guys, and I can't wait to see you in February, where we're going to make a 2nd Th video x) And the Th concert is going to be AMAZING!! And maybe Tomi again to the 30STM concert. Yay! Love you so much, guys <3

So, that was all, I guess.
Out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar