onsdag den 11. november 2009

Halloween!

Hey guys.

I know it's been a while, but now I'm finally writing again ;b

On friday in two days, there's a halloween party at my school. Can't wait, it'll be SO great xD
And on saturday I'm going to Espergærde to visit Nik'Nik and we're sleeping with Emms, Alberte & Rosa :D Can't wait for that either! We're going to stay up all night and listening to Tokio Hotel and Cinema Bizarre xD

Oh, and my parents said yes to pay my ticket to the Tokio Hotel concert, so I'm going xD I'll probably buy it in two weeks, when I get the money from my dad.
I think it'll be cosy to go to the concert, and see all the people, who didn't came to the Cinema Bizarre concert xD But unfortunately I can't sit in the line all day, 'cause it's a monday, and I'm going to school first.

And finally you can read my article in Frikvarter in december; on danish, of course. I might translate it and put it in here, so my non-existent English speaking readers can understand it dx

That was just all for today, peeps.
Out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar