mandag den 7. december 2009

Saturday.

Yó!

This saturday I went to Tivoli, a danish amusement park, to celebrate Shins birthday with Unnur & Tomi xD !
Though Shins is next saturday, but Unnur's traveling that day, so we couldn't do it that day. Last year me, Unnur, Esben, Asta, Martha & Rasmine celebrated his birthday in Tivoli, and it was a succes we wanted to repeat. So we planned to take Tomi with us instead of all the others, and Esben, of course. But he saw New Moon and shopped for christmas presents with his girlfriend, so it was just me, Unnur & Tomi.

I took the bus to Unnurs place around 14.30 and we sat by her computer and talked and had fun in an hour or so. Then we went to her friend to get her stuff that she forgot there friday and then we took off for Tivoli. We arrived around 17.00 and we found a place to sit, where we could eat some food that Unnur brought. Then we tried some rides and then Tomi came about an hour later. We tried some rides and had so much fun. Later we sat at some bar chairs under a long roof with a restaurent and a candy shop, and Unnurs mom and her moms boyfriend came and gave us a candyfloss each :D !
We ate them and got totally hyper. We sat there for over an hour, maybe over two. And then we tried some more rides, but then they started to close down, so we went to the train station called Hovedbanegården and ate at McDonalds there around 12.00 dx
And then we split up :'(
I miss them so much already, but I've already talked with Tomi about doing something christmas-ish together soon x) And then I'm probably going to see Tomi, Billa, Alberte & Rosa again in February.

Uh! And Billa was in Hamburg the 4th of December, and she bought me a present! And she'll send it to me soon. Love you soooo much, I'm so happy that you did that! <3

So all in all it was a GREAT saturday ;D
Out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar