mandag den 21. december 2009

Yay!

Hey dudes!

Yesterday I was at my grandma and grandpas place, and I got some nice Christmas presents dx
It was so cosy, we were me, my dad, my littlebrother, my dads girlfriend, her two boys, my aunt (dads stepsister) and my uncle and my cousin, my other aunt (dads sister), my grandpas brother and my grandmas mother.
I just love my cousin, he's so freakin' cute! He's 4 years old, but he's a bit handicapped, 'cause he had some trouble with his brain when he was ½ year, and it's still affects him o.o It's so bad for their little family, first my cousin had trouble with his brain, then my uncle got cancer, then my aunt got something with her kidneys. It's so sad, and it's not even over yet :'(

But anyway, I got some nice presents, and here they are;
A necklace made by my aunt <3
Some hair products.
Earrings made by my aunt <3

Have a GREAT Christmas everyone :'D

Out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar