fredag den 25. december 2009

Christmas!

Hellow.

Yesterday I celebrated Christmas. Yes, we celebrate it the 24th in the evening, in Denmark. I was with my mom and my littlebrother at my uncle & aunts house, with my aunts sister and her husband and their children. It was really nice to meet them and they were so sweet. They weren't danish, so I talked english almost all night xD
But it was great, so didn't matter x)
I got some nice presents;
New Moon (book), Young Guns I & II on dvd, a dvd player for my computer, make-up, some bodycare-stuff, perfume, a Tokio Hotel calender for 2010, money and purple all star shoes.

And I saw Tomi again xD We were celebrating christmas in the same town, not so far from each other, so she and her cousin walked with their dogs and then we met dx Can't wait to see her again for New Year <3

All in all it was a really great night x)
Out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar