fredag den 1. januar 2010

2010.

Hey guys.

Hope you had a very great evening yesterday, 'cause I had xD
I was in Espergærde, or actually Humblebæk with Nikita, at her friends place with 19 other girls. I didn't know one of them except from Nikita. But it was SO funny anyway x) We ate together, then played some drunk games, jumped into the new year and crashed another party. We went back at the first party though, 'cause the crashed one was very boring. Me and Nikita got picked up and drove home by her dad at 02.15. A little earlier than we've planned, but whatever! It was sooooo nice. The best new years eve in my life x)
I'm sure they're tagging me on some crazy pics on facebook soon, so I'll post some here, as soon as they're out in public dx

I don't feel any different yet, but I know this year is going to be so much better than '09. And that year was great! I had the best day of my life, I met some great people, I graduated from 9th grade and started in high school, in the best class ever.
And 2010 can only be better, with the Tokio Hotel concert the 01.03.10 and the trip to Germany with Nikita, Emma, Rosa & Alberte. I can't wait to see how nice this year will be.

And then there's school again on monday. Well yeah, I miss my class so much, but. I don't feel ready to make homeworks again and stuff, so o.o But I will survive xD
Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone, and remember; a new year, a new beginning!

- Out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar