fredag den 29. januar 2010

Auch.

Hey yó.

I had a very stressing week, and it's finally over. Jesus Christ, I need to relax this weekend o.o
We had this thing in school, AT (Almen studieforberedelse / General study preparation). It's like where you have 3 classes in one subject. We had Spanish, math and art, and our subject is Salvador Dalí. Sucks pretty much -.-' I hate math and I don't even have art, but I was forced to have it this week, because the rest of my class, exept from 4 people including me, has it -.-'
So we should make a 20 mintues long presentation of our two paintings by Dalí to next friday, where we had to analyze them. And we should make a synopsis. And we couldn't find out what to do -.-' And one from our group just stayed at home, every time we didn't have a teacher and had to work ourselfs.
Stressing!
But now it's finally over. We only have to do the presentation on next Friday.

I've got this annoying shit with my eye; it hurts every time i touch it and sometimes I can feel it, when I'm blinking. It's only my right eye, but it's really a pain in the ass! I can't go with makeup this weekend and I can't go with my contacts. Suck balls pretty much!

But I'm going to a fan meeting in the winter vacation xD With Nikita. We're going to be at MiaMalene's place in Ølstykke. Can't wait xD It's going to be so much fun.
And my personal countdown to the Tokio Hotel concert is now started! 31 days 'till the best day of my life and 30 days 'till I see my two best friends again <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar