onsdag den 6. januar 2010

My ticket!

Hallo Leute!

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I FINALLY got my Tokio Hotel ticket to the concert in Denmark!
Yeah, I know it's a long time since I wrote that I'd go to the concert, but.. But but but. Well, like I said, my parents would pay the ticket. So I got some moneys from my dad in.. November or December for the ticket. But then there was this party at my school, and my mum only had 100DKK, and I had to pay 80DKK in the entrace, and I wouldn't just buy alcohol for 20DKK. So I spend all the money from my dad on that o.o And I felt I couldn't ask for some more, and every other time I got money from my dad, it wasn't enough to pay half of the ticket.
And another unlucky situation;
I ordered the ticket this Thursday, New Years Eve, and my mom told me that I should pick it up yesterday. And I went to pick it up, but they said that I should've picked it up this Sunday. Wtf? So I went back home and my mom ordered a new one. And finally I could get it today, so here it is xD


Isn't it just.. BEAUTIFUL :'D ?! I luuuuuv it so freakin' much and I can't wait to the concert! It's just 53 days away o.o xD

Out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar