torsdag den 21. januar 2010

Goodbye.

Hellow!

Awh, I've been thinking really much lately and I found this conclusion: I wanna get the fuck out of this stupid country!
- Yeah, I know that some danes love Denmark really much, but I really don't like it here. Yes yes, we are happy people, and we have a great system. But something's just not right.
It's quite hard to explain, but I'll give it a try.
I don't feel that I belong here at all, like everything here is strange to me, as if I really live in another country, and I'm just on a vacation here.
I have no idea at all why I feel like that, though .__.
It's pretty weird, I know.
That's why Emma and me agreed that when I'm done in high school and worked for some money in a year (that's in 2013), we're moving to Germany. She won't be finish with high school at that time, so she will take her last year on an international high school, so she can move with me. Aww <3

Besides that I have decided to break with my best friend. Or my old best friend, as I should call him now .__. Last week I found out that I'm not his best friend anymore, it's Asta. And that's because we've been arguing too much lately. And I just thought; what just happened? 'Cause we use to get over much worse things than that. Like my mom said, a real friendship can take everything, without breaking. That's why I've been thinking, that our friendship wasn't right, though I feel it was. I'm actually a little bit sad about it, 'cause he said that he feels like Asta is like a sister to him, and he never felt that with anybody else. Yes please, you used 1-2 years or so to say, that I was like the little sister that you always wanted.
"But that was just for fun, right?" - was his excuse. So that's what you think?!
And well, he said that we still were friends and I've talked a little bit with him since, but he just seems like he doesn't even care, so not like him.
So I decided that I don't want this anymore. I hate two of the persons that he's almost always with; Mads from my class and his girlfriend, Sofie from my class. He can take care of his own business, I don't wanna care anymore.
Goodbye to 4 years of really close friendship with that boy, hello loneliness! - No, I'm not alone, but when you suddenly aren't friends anymore, after 4 years where you wrote with him every day and saw each other almost every day, then you feel kinda alone.
Just.. FUCK HIM!!!! *kicks in balls* - sorry, had to get it out...

And, the last sad thing: Cinema Bizarre are not a band anymore. They split. We fans found out today. They wrote it at their Myspace, http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=149476356&blogId=526652987
Like wtf?! WHY?!? They say that the last year has been very successful for them, and yet they split up. That makes NO sense at all. They hurt so many people and yet they don't care. Fuckers!!! Ugh, I'm so mad at them -.-' I though they were so sweet, when I met them, but noooo, they're really fuckers, all of them --,

But with all those sad news, there HAS to be something great. And yes, there is! I'm going to Nikitas place tomorrow! Yayness! I miss her so much and I can't wait to see her again x) Aww, it's going to be amazing, we're going to watch movies all night and annoy her big brother (sorry Sebastian!) xD Can't really wait.

Out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar