torsdag den 14. januar 2010

Yayness.

Leuteeeeh!

Yesterday I was on a café with Unnur close to the Town Hall in Copenhagen. We got a strawberry/banana smoothie - which btw tasted SO good - and we just sat there and talked for like really long time. And then we moved on, to walk down at Strøget (a danish shopping street) and we got in to McD and ate a burger and a muffin. And then we got home.
It was a really nice day and I've really missed her way too much.

Btw I colored my hair last Saturday xD It's now darkbrown-redish x) And I love it. It's so pretty xD Finally my mom let me color my hair, I've been beggin her for years! She thinks it's pretty too, so that's good dx

The not so good news is that I lost my best friend. We've been best friends for like 3 years or more, but this year, when we graduated from 9th grade and got to the same high school, we've just been fighting so much. And now he doesn't see me as his best friend anymore, no, it's Asta. Phew -.-' He says that she's like a sister for her and he never felt that before. Well, he said he felt like I was his sister -.-' Liar, liar, liar. Die. Well, I'm not as sad as I thought I'd be, though. I think I kinda feel the same way. And Andi - a new boy in my class - is really sweet and I think I want him as my best friend xD So it's all okay. Kinda. I guess.

Done with the sad news! As a final good new, I can tell you that I'm NOT going to school the 1st of March!! YAYNESS!! My mom told me, that I could stay home, so I could sit in the line for the Tokio Hotel concert aaaaall day. It's going to be so good! I can't wait, I'm going crazy when I'm just thinking about it! Nikita & Emma are going to sleep at my place from sunday-monday and Emma to tuesday. It's going to be the nicest days in my life! I'm so happy right now x)

Out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar